Terms and conditions
CLOSER CLOSER CLOSER
The CLOSER CLOSER CLOSER Website is a site operated by The Royal Moody (the trading name for Glenn Watson ABN: 61 292 644 600) 1b Rose Street, Glenelg Adelaide 5045
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
PART A – GENERAL WEBSITE TERMS
1. Changes to the Website
1. We may update the Website from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
2. We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
2. Accessing The Website
1. The Website is made available free of charge.
2. We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
3. Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
1. When purchasing a product displayed for sale on the Website (a “Product”) you will be given the option to register by providing certain information including a member (user) name, a password and a valid email address ("Registration Data"). If you take up this option you agree to provide accurate Registration Data and to update your Registration Data as necessary to keep it accurate. Our use of that information will be in accordance with our Privacy Notice. You agree that you will not allow others to use your username, password and/or account and you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account. You agree to notify us at [email protected] immediately of any unauthorised use of your password and/or account. Closer closer closer shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorised use of your Registration Data and/or account and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the company and its officers, partners, parents, subsidiaries, agents, affiliates and/or licensors, as applicable, for any improper, unauthorised or illegal uses of the same.
4. Intellectual Property Rights & Content
1. Closer closer closer is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
2. You must not use any part of the content on the Website for commercial purposes without first obtaining our permission.
3. The content on the Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Website.
5. Limitation Of Our Liability
2. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
3. We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
§ use of, or inability to use, the Website; or
§ use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Website.
4. If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
§ loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
§ business interruption;
§ loss of anticipated savings;
§ loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
§ any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
5. If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide the Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Website for any commercial or business purposes, and the Group will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
6. The Group will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
1. We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
2. You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
7. Third Party Links And Resources In The Website
1. The Website may present links to third party websites not owned or operated by the company. These links are provided for your information only.
2. The company is not responsible for the availability of these sites or their contents. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and you agree that the company shall not be responsible nor liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any content of any such site or goods or services available through any such site.
8. Acceptance Of Terms And Conditions
1. By placing an order on the Website you accept the terms and conditions detailed below ("the Conditions").
2. Closer closer closer reserves the right to make changes to the Conditions relevant to them at any time and you will be subject to the relevant Conditions as published on the Website at the time you place your order.
9. Placing Orders for Physical Products
1. The Website will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us for physical Products. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each step of the order process.
2. After you successfully place an order you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received it. However, please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. We will confirm our acceptance to you by sending you an email.
3. If we are unable to supply you with the physical Product, for example because it is not in stock or is no longer available or because we cannot meet your requested delivery date or because of an error in the price on the Website we will inform you of this by email and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the physical Product, we will refund you the full amount including any delivery costs charged as soon as possible.
10. Your Right To Cancel The Contract
1. When you buy physical Products online, you have cancellation rights detailed below. If you reside within the EU, you are entitled to these rights under the EU Directive on Consumer Rights 83/2011. If you reside in the UK, we offer the same rights to you, until new post-Brexit rights are established.
2. You may cancel your contract with us for physical Products you order at any time up to the end of the seventh working day from the date you receive the physical Products concerned. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty.
3. You cannot cancel your contract if the physical Product you have ordered has been taken out of the sealed package in which it was delivered to you.
4. To cancel your contract you must notify us in writing.
5. If you have received the physical Products before you cancel your contract then unless, under 5.3 above you do not have a right to cancel, you must send the physical Products back to our contact address at your own cost and risk.
6. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the physical Products for delivery you must not unpack the physical Products when they are received by you and you must send the physical Products back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
7. On receipt of the returned physical Products in a resalable condition we will refund you the amount charged for the physical Products in question (excluding delivery charges) within 30 days.
11. Our Right To Cancel The Contract
1. We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if we have insufficient stock to deliver the physical Products you have ordered or we do not deliver to your area.
2. If we cancel your contract we will notify you by email and will credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card or PayPal as soon as possible. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
12. Delivery Of Physical Products To You
1. We will deliver the physical Products ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order.
2. Delivery will be made as soon as reasonably possible after your order is accepted.
3. You will become the owner of the physical Products you have ordered when they have been delivered to you or when items are made available for your ‘pick-up’ and you have been notified of this. Once physical Products have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
13. Liability for Physical Products
1. If the physical Products we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 10 working days of the delivery of the physical Products in question. We will only refund or replace items that either have a manufacturing defect or are damaged in transit. Please contact us on [email protected] before sending any returns back to us, as sometimes we will be able to send replacement items without having the damaged item sent back to us. In those cases we will ask you to provide photographic evidence via emailing [email protected]
2. If you do not receive the physical Products ordered within 28 days (in the Australia), 25 working days (most of the rest of the world) and 60 working days (France, South America and Africa) of the date of our written confirmation of dispatch we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address no later than within 2 weeks after such 30 day period expires.
3. If you notify a problem to us under clauses 8.1 or 8.2 above, our only obligation will be, at your option:
§ to make good any shortage or non-delivery;
§ to replace or repair any physical Products that are damaged or defective; or
§ to refund to you the amount paid by you for the physical Products in question in whatever way we choose.
4. Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the physical Products in question under clause 8.3(c) above.
5. You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase physical Products from the Website. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
14. Credit Card Security
Closer closer closer places great importance on keeping secure the credit card details you provide and uses security systems which comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, a worldwide standard for data protection across the payment industry.
14. Force Majeure
Closer closer closer shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver any items which you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond the Group’s reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
16. Law And Legal Notices
These Conditions and any other terms or documents referred to herein represent your entire agreement with Closer closer closer. If any part of the Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.